- Flea infestations can occur from pets and their numbers grow rapidly.
- Any pets that are present in a property should be treated with an approved product.
- Each time a flea bites and has a blood meal they lay more eggs.
- Fleas can lay dormant for a number of months in an empty property, emerging only when they sense the presence of a warm-blooded animal.
- The treatment used by us is a residual spray treatment that will remain active for up to 90 days depending on the conditions in the property.
Pest Control Solutions